I just thought I would make a quick post and let everyone know that I have been accepted to law school at the University of I. We are very excited about this and are really looking forward to this opportunity.
Congratulations!!! That's good news! Travis' brother went to law school there and had a great experience and ended up with a great job. I am sad that you guys are going so far away but am excited for you to take your next step in life. Good luck!!!
Congrats! I commented to Nathan that with you guys starting this year, you will finish and start working only one year after Nathan finishes! Oh well. Nathan really enjoys what he does. We are headed to idaho this year! We will be in Sugar the 19 of July to the 24. We should try to get together!
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's good news! Travis' brother went to law school there and had a great experience and ended up with a great job. I am sad that you guys are going so far away but am excited for you to take your next step in life. Good luck!!!
That is fabulous. I am really excited for you. You deserve it. hope to see more posts on how it going. good luck
Congrats!
Congrats! I commented to Nathan that with you guys starting this year, you will finish and start working only one year after Nathan finishes! Oh well. Nathan really enjoys what he does. We are headed to idaho this year! We will be in Sugar the 19 of July to the 24. We should try to get together!
Post a Comment