Aaron had a birthday recently. Now, he is a big two year old. I can’t believe how fast the time has gone by. I still have a hard time not thinking of him as my baby!
He had so much fun opening and playing with his presents. He was so good to open each one and play with it, and then be fascinated with the next one. No gimme, gimme more syndrome that the older kids tend to develop. What innocence!
Nathan wanted to give him a couple hats for his birthday, and so that was his gift to Aaron. He likes them and even wore one during his nap a few days ago! He wouldn’t take it off!
We let him eat on the couch for a couple of minutes because he didn’t want to get up to the table. Well, it’s not like we have a designer couch or even a semi-new couch to worry about! We did eventually have to move him though!
2 comments:
Aaron's a sweetheart. I hope he had a wonderful birthday. Wish him a belated happy birthday from me. :)
I can't believe he is 2!!!!! That is crazy! He is so cute and getting so big! How fun!
Post a Comment