(I kinda stole it from your blog)! I forgot my camera. She loves being a princess!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Becca's Birthday!
Our cutie Becca turned 4! It was a fun day! She really wanted a bike, so she could be a big girl like Gracey. We had a small older bike that we had for Gracey, but the wheels had worn all the way through to the tubes. We priced out new tires and tubes and it was only about 10 dollars more to just get a new bike! Well that's a no brainer! She has had a lot of fun riding it (on the warmer days at least - and there don't seem to be very many of them!). Hopefully, the weather gets better.
Then, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Smyth's house for the weekend and had her birthday party up there that night. It was a good opportunity to see Grandma and Grandpa Smyth, since we don't know how long they or we are going to be living close for visits. It's a matter of months!
Grandma Smyth even made Becca a princess cake, which is what she specifically asked for! She was excited for everything. It was a lot of fun to watch her. Note: It's Smyth tradition to add one extra candle for a year to grow on. No, she is not five yet! Yes, we can count!
We celebrated Becca's birthday a few days later at Grandma and Grandpa Redd's house, with Great Grandma and Grandpa Redd there, and aunts and uncles too! Liz and JD were visiting from Provo. It was great to see them. In fact, thanks Liz, for the photo
(I kinda stole it from your blog)! I forgot my camera. She loves being a princess!
(I kinda stole it from your blog)! I forgot my camera. She loves being a princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where does the time go? Becca is getting so big! That is funny that Makenna got that same bike for her birthday. I will give you a call when we are in Pocatello and maybe we can go play at the park or something. I hope things are going well.
It was fun to see you guys. My favorite quote from this post: "No, she is not five yet! Yes, we can count!" That just killed me for some reason! Thanks for putting posts up, its fun to be able to keep up.
looking forward to giving you your birthday orgasm sweet girl, love eating your adorable little p-ssy, your knickers are mine so I have your p-ssy always
Post a Comment