Sunday, March 22, 2009

Make-up Artist

Aaron has had a lot of fun the last couple months watching Mom put on make-up and has decided to try out some things on his face to copy. Usually, it is chapstick or lipgloss (sometimes belonging to Gracey) on his lips and cheeks and is mostly colorless. He even tried out my lipstick on the wall and step-stool when I left my make-up bag on the bathroom counter. But, I didn't get a picture of that. Then he tried markers on his face for a little color....
Front view...

Side view...

And here is the winner: He got my mascara and he was just trying to see how he looked with it on! I can't believe (or maybe I can) that he was able to get into my make-up again!

1 comment:

Heather said...

He's so big now!!! What a cutie. We miss seeing you guys. Do you know what you are doing for law school yet? You'll have to let me know so that hopefully we can get together.