I know I'm behind with posting this special event, but what else is new? Gracey had her birthday in January. We started celebrating the day before at Grandma and Grandpa Smyth's house, while visiting them. They had a temple assignment the next day on her birthday, and wouldn't be able to be there.

She wanted strawberry shortcake. I told her strawberries weren't exactly in season, but that I thought we could get some frozen ones. It was yummy anyway.

Gracey got a card kit with stamps, markers, cards with envelopes, and a lot of pretty paper from Grandma and Grandpa Smyth, with some chapstick from Aunt Debbie (she wanted me to include that in the blog and she is editing this caption +for me!). It was one of her favorite gifts and she's used it a bunch!

Then, we celebrated at our house with my side of the family. Here's the strawberry shortcake...

Here's her balloon and bear from Anna, her aunt.

And notice her fuzzy pink bathrobe she is wearing the whole time. Grandma and Grandpa Redd gave her some clothes and sunday shoes for her present and while Grandma was shopping for them, Anna saw this pink bathrobe and just knew Gracey would love it, so Grandma bought it too. And sure enough, she did! She wore it the whole party and then she slept in it too. I told her it was probably not a good idea to do that every night or it would get ruined, but one time probably wouldn't hurt it. She just didn't want to take it off!
1 comment:
sorry gracie but that robe is coming off, I want you naked when I eat that sweet sweet p-ssy I love so much
Post a Comment