Haircuts!
Here are the kids in their Sunday best in front of the Christmas tree!
Aaron couldn't leave the tree alone. That isn't much of a surprise though.He wore this hat so much that he had some pretty bad hat hair.
Aaron likes to get into the cupboards and pull everything out. However, here we caught him stacking these cans as opposed to simply throwing everything all over the kitchen.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. I like the new background on your blog. Love Aaron's hair do - stylish!
Wow! your kids are so grown up! They are so cute! Good job on Becca's hair! You are super mom for sure. Chris won't let me cut his hair because I have messed up too many times ha ha. Hope you guys are doing well. I am coming up with my mom for the baby shower. Hopefully I will get to see you guys!
Wow, your kids are growing as fast as mine are. Where does the time go? We miss seeing you guys and Makenna still "plays" with Becca all the time. I can't believe how big Aaron has gotten- cute haircut!
We need to get together- maybe in the spring when it warms up. I heard they changed the ward boundaries again. Is that true? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment