Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Birthdays and New beginnings

Okay, finally I am learning my way around our blogspot and posting my first blog. Spencer has reminded me often of how it is my turn to post. Now, I can bug him next about his turn (that's fair isn't it!). It is amazing how fast kids grow up. Sometimes it is a shock to realize that I have four children already. I don't feel that old at all. What happened to all that time? Well, I had every intention of posting a blog of Gracey's birthday party sometime in February and in the meantime we have had two other birthdays, Aaron in March and Becca in April. I guess I thought posting would be a little hard, because I didn't know what I was doing and I had to figure it out, so I have procrastinated! Now I know how to do it and it isn't very hard so I don't have a good excuse not to post a little more often. Here it goes with all the birthdays so far this year:

Gracey's Birthday Party...


This was her first real birthday party with friends, invitations, and all the trimmings.
She had a lot of fun.

Then Aaron's Birthday...


Aaron turned a big ONE year old. I can't believe that.
My little tiny baby is not so little anymore!

Then Becca's Birthday...




Becca turned 3 and had a very fun time at her birthday party. Aunt Joni held her the majority of the time. Becca sure loves her!

3 comments:

K Lind said...

Too fun! I'm glad to see you on the blog!

Jenni Taysom said...

Birthdays are the best - my kids look forward to their birthday all year long - and they love any one else's birthday almost as much.

baldeater said...

becca happy 3rd, such a lovely age, sleeping in a big girl bed and wearing knickers, much easier to pull down your knickers than mess with diapers, you know I lovvvvvvvvvvve your little bald p-ssy sooooooo much I can't wait 2 lick it good tonight and watch you buck and squeal, keep your knickers to sniff your pussy all the time