Well, it's about time. I have omitted the whole summer, now that it's autumn, but I hope I have a good excuse with trying to get our house ready to sell , moving a good distance away, and trying to get settled. I'll try to recap the summer as short as I can. We had
a lot happen. To pick up where I left off...

Nathan graduated Kindergarten. He had the best teacher (on the left, Mrs. Jensen).

Gracey had a great last day of school. She had an awesome teacher (Mrs. Burrell) and both were very sad that we were moving.

Gracey and Nathan saying good-bye to Ellis Elementary School. It was a wonderful school!

We'll throw in one of Becca with Dad, just cause it's cute!

Then, we spent some time with Grandma Smyth, while Dad helped Grandpa with some work on their house. They were working on getting it ready to sell too, just like us.

The Three Amigos!

They love their Grandma! We have really missed being close to family. The kids especially miss Grandma Smyth and Grandma Redd.
No comments:
Post a Comment